Long Beach Real Estate | Julia Huntsman
With real estate experience since 1994 as a REALTOR® servicing all areas of Long Beach, Lakewood, Seal Beach, Cerritos, Los Alamitos, Rossmoor, Huntington Beach, and other areas in Los Angeles and Orange Counties, I travel along the pathway with clients towards their next home purchase or sale. I have extensive knowledge of the real estate community and will work tirelessly on your behalf to guide your next home buying or home selling transaction towards being a pleasant and successful one.
- Member of the Pacific West Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors.
- Pacific West Association of Realtors Grievance Committee, 2003-2004.
- Pacific West Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee, 2005-2019.
- Property Management Certification -- working in residential and commercial rental property.
- A designated BPOR (Broker Price Opinion) Realtor working with market valuations.
- A designated e-PRO Realtor since 2003.
- A designated SFR (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource) Realtor.
- A designated CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert working in short sales, foreclosures and bank-owned properties.)
- Native of Los Angeles County, and a Long Beach/Bluff Park resident since 1976;
- Educated at Southern California high school; B.A. and M.P.A., UCSB and CSULB.
- Child Advocate Office and Los Angeles Superior Court Dependency Court Volunteer, 1983-1985.
- Public Safety Commendation, Long Beach Public Safety Advisory Commission, 1992.
- Neighborhood Watch Block Captain, 1988-1995.
- Neighborhood Watch Advisory Committee and Area Coordinator, LB Police Dept.1990-1995.
- Bluff Park/Bixby Park Neighborhood Associations.
- Partner with Long Beach Dept. of Parks and Recreation through local park advisory committee, 2002-2003.
- Neighborhood Citizens Committee (a volunteer juvenile rehabilitation effort coordinated with Los Angeles County Probation Dept.), 1995-96.
- California Real Estate License # 001188996, licensed since 1994, broker since 2005.
A Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE) has a thorough understanding of complex issues in today’s turbulent real estate industry and knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. CDPEs can provide solutions, specifically short sales, for homeowners facing market hardships.
Homeowners regularly proceed without guidance of any kind through the often financially and emotionally devastating prospect of foreclosure. Speaking with a well-informed, licensed real estate professional is the best course of action for a homeowner in distress. Through comprehensive training and experience, CDPEs have the tools to help homeowners find the best solutions for their unique situations and to avoid foreclosure through the efficient execution of a short sale.
CDPEs don’t merely assist in selling properties, they serve and help save their clients in need.